Thursday, December 16, 2010

Facing facts I don't want to face

There are times in life when there are things that you don't want to face but have to. I am one of those people. See i am facing a fact that is way too hard for me to face, but I face it everyday. It's a fact that makes me want to cry.

I feel that my marriage is falling apart.

I've been married now for 9 years, which in this day & age is considered an eternity. Now I'm beginning to wonder if it is worth holding on to.

Every day I feel it slipping away. Yet I hold on to it because I don't want to fail. I hate failure. Failure kills me inside.

I wish I knew how to fix it. I wish I knew how to keep it afloat. I want it to survive.

I don't want to face it, but I have to.

No comments: