Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My poem

i write a good deal of poetry, but i have never posted one here before. now i am taking a chance & doing just that. here is a poem i wrote called "the elevator". enjoy:


As I walk into the elevator
He comes
When I see him
I tremble

He is so beautiful
His eyes a beautiful shade of green
Yet they are full of lust & yearning
His smile is sincere
Yet it is cocky
His voice is sweet
Yet it is full of passion
I tremble before him

When he comes close
I tremble before him
I feel myself shiver
I see him smirk
I melt before him

When his lips touch mine
I tremble before him
The feel of his lips
They are so soft
They feel so good
I melt before him

His kiss becomes more
I let myself go
I surrender to him
I let go for him
Oh do I let go for him

I never let him go
He doesn't let go of me
We never let go of each other.

No comments: